The goals of the Florentino Cayco Graduate School of Education are:
- To develop competent leadership in different areas of specialization encompassed by the programs of the school to produce capable human resources for the continuing improvement of the policies and practices in those areas.
- To impress upon the graduate students the responsibility that goes with genuine scholarship by nurturing a high level of professionalism and productive scholarship through research-oriented activities.
- To train graduate students to appreciate self-reliance and critical thinking to develop capabilities in exploring ways of enriching our cultural heritage.
- To inspire graduate students to appreciate the important role they can play in participating actively and dynamically in the pursuit of our national development objectives.
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
- Educational Management
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.)
- Early Childhood Education,
- Education Management & Supervision,
- English, Filipino, Guidance and Counseling,
- Home Economics, Mathematics,
- Psychology and Special Education
* Plan A - With Master's Thesis
* Plan B - With Special Research Project