FRESH GRADUATES OF HIGH SCHOOL
a. Form 138 indicating that the applicant is a graduate of a secondary level program recognized by the Department of Education.
b. A Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the Principal's Office or the Guidance Office of the school last attended and/or by the barangay authorities in the community where the applicant lives
c. Copy of Authenticated Birth Certificate
d. Completed Student Information Sheet issued by the Registrar's Office
Note: Graduates of foreign secondary schools who may not fully satisfy the specific requirements of certain collegiate programs or courses may be admitted provided that such deficiency is corrected during their initial school term. If a student cannot submit his credentials due to some unfortunate circumstances such as the closure of a school he/she last attended or damage to documents due to fire, he/she may secure a certificate of eligibility for admission to college from the Commission of Higher Education.
1. Submit documents required to the Registrar's Office, fill-out Student Information Sheet and secure student number and Student Enrollment Form.
2. Proceed to the Registrar's Office assessment center for the encoding and assessment of the subjects to be enrolled. These subjects and the corresponding fees will be reflected in the Student Enrollment Form to be issued by the center.
3. Present the Student Enrollment Form to the Bursar's Office and pay the fees.
4. Present payment slip to the Registrar's Office assessment center and secure Registration form with the stamped label "OFFICIALLY ENROLLED".
5. Coordinate with the Registrar's Office in obtaining the Form 137 (official Transcript of Records) from the previous school of student.
a. Certificate of Grades or unofficial Transcript of Records indicating the subjects taken by the applicant from the previous school/s
b. Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credential to be used by the University for requesting for the student's official Transcript of Records from the school last attended by the applicant
c. Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the Dean's Office or the Guidance Office of the school last attended by the applicant and/or from the barangay authorities in the community where the applicant lives
d. Authenticated Birth Certificate e. Completed Student Information Sheet
a. Present Certificate of Grades or Transcript of Records to the Dean's Office and fill-out the Student Information Sheet. The Dean's Office will issue a Student Enrollment Form indicating the subjects that the applicant may take.
b. Submit required documents to the Registrar's Office and present Student Enrollment Form to the Registrar's Office assessment center for validation and computation of fees.
c. Present the Student Enrollment Form to the Bursar's Office and pay the fees.
d. Present payment slip to the Registrar's Office assessment center and secure Registration Form with the stamped label "OFFICIALLY ENROLLED".